IRONMAN Boulder 2014

IRONMAN Boulder 2014
IRONMAN Boulder 2014 - Photo Courtesy of Nils Nilsen @N2PhotoServices
former professional couch potato and dorito eater with no fitness background to 4 x IRONMAN triathlete. blogging so you can be inspired to be active in your life! there's no 'can't' - just think of when you will take that first step!

Monday, October 3, 2011

yoga chair pose = FML

utkatasana...YUP...i googled it cuz i can NEVER remember it! ut-ka-ta-sa-na... i couldn't think about the last time i had been to yoga. maybe, that's why i could only think FML the entire time when we had to hold that pose for, what seemed to be, ten bajillion poses and their corresponding minutes!

nevertheless, it felt great and was nice to get a solid core and yoga session in during my last week at my downtown gym (xsport) before i move permanently to bally's in my new neighborhood. of course, i'll probably be spending most of my "gym time" while at vision quest, but...i dunno...i'm just telling you!

it's bittersweet... my best friend and i have been working out there together since it opened a couple years ago. BUT, no regrets! i learned a ton from him regarding dedication along with some awesome exercises. he helped build my confidence and push my limits. thanks, matt! =)