IRONMAN Boulder 2014

IRONMAN Boulder 2014
IRONMAN Boulder 2014 - Photo Courtesy of Nils Nilsen @N2PhotoServices
former professional couch potato and dorito eater with no fitness background to 4 x IRONMAN triathlete. blogging so you can be inspired to be active in your life! there's no 'can't' - just think of when you will take that first step!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SMOKER?!? Consider this!

TIP: Remind yourself that a lot of smoking is about the deep breaths (like from yoga!) that we don't do enough of AND it's alone/escape time.

TRY THIS: Just take a walk...take it at a leisurely pace...take deep breaths...take the time to take everything in around you and acknowledge their existence!

HOW DO I KNOW? I'm almost a month in from being smoke free. I haven't even had Nicorette... I remind myself of my future goals and how smoking will effect the outcomes! And, I'm just breathing more freely!

NAMASTE!