IRONMAN Boulder 2014

IRONMAN Boulder 2014
IRONMAN Boulder 2014 - Photo Courtesy of Nils Nilsen @N2PhotoServices
former professional couch potato and dorito eater with no fitness background to 4 x IRONMAN triathlete. blogging so you can be inspired to be active in your life! there's no 'can't' - just think of when you will take that first step!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bank of America Chicago Marathon Dry Run...

...ok...kinda...


Next week, I'm charged with the task of ensuring that the seeded start corrals run smoothly...eh...piece of cake!


TODAY, I'm up at 4:30am to meet up with a gang from Chicago Events Management to go flyer cars in the Pilsen and Chinatown neighborhoods.


The flyers say something like this...


"DON'T F****N PARK HERE NEXT SUNDAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET TOWED!"


I'm looking forward to breakfast afterwards and then continuing my sleep from where I left off after that.


YUP...I'm half asleep as I write this while waiting for the red line! AND, my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest from the 5 hour energy I just downed!


zzzzzzzzz