IRONMAN Boulder 2014

IRONMAN Boulder 2014
IRONMAN Boulder 2014 - Photo Courtesy of Nils Nilsen @N2PhotoServices
former professional couch potato and dorito eater with no fitness background to 4 x IRONMAN triathlete. blogging so you can be inspired to be active in your life! there's no 'can't' - just think of when you will take that first step!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

unnecessary stress that fuels my workouts!

So, I received this "refurbished" cable modem yesterday. Comcast came to do the installation this morning.

What caused me to be two hours late to work and a $15 cab ride?

A modem that is supposedly 'refurbished'.

When they attempted to activate it, they said it belonged to another owner in Colorado so they couldn't activate it, nor could they remove it from the other account without their permission.

How do I contact this person?

I suppose this begins the saga of trying to reach Amazon who fulfilled the order and then they have to track down the seller.

So much for trying to save on the monthly lease charge by purchasing my own modem! It also looks like the one that Comcast provided in the interim is a dead one. Of course, it dies about 3 minutes after the technician walks out of my apartment.

Great morning?!? NOT! SO! MUCH!

I'll use my anger & tiredness and hit the volleyball extra hard at my first session (for beginners) tonight!

I suppose I'm probably cranky from my legs being sore from last night's leg strengthening session as well. It's been a while! We all know that tomorrow WILL be worst!